Friday, June 21, 2013

Miami Heat win second straight Finals crown

image source: bleacherreport.com
Miami Heat won their second straight NBA title with a 95-88 win over San Antonio Spurs in a decisive seventh game of the Finals.

King Lebron won his second successive NBA Finals MVP as he scored 37 points in leading the Miami Heat to the title against the Spurs on Thursday night.

James was 52 percent from the field (12 for 23) and hit 5 for 10 from 3-point range. He was a perfect 8 of 8 from the free-throw line. He also added 12 rebounds and four assists.


“Listen, for me, I can’t worry about what everybody says about me,” James said at the trophy presentation. “I’m LeBron James, from Akron, Ohio, from the inner-city. I’m not even supposed to be here. That’s enough.

“Every night I walk into the locker room I see a No. 6 with James on the back. I’m blessed. So what everyone says about me off the court, doesn’t matter. I don’t have any worries.”

No comments:

Post a Comment